Kim Kardashian, 'Overwhelmed,' Stays By Hospitalized Kanye West: Inside Alleged 'Temporary Psychosis'

Kim Kardashian, 'Overwhelmed,' Stays By Hospitalized Kanye West: Inside Alleged 'Temporary Psychosis'

It's unclear exactly when the photo shoot took place; Kim has retreated from the spotlight since the Paris robbery in October and Kanye is now in hospital after suffering a breakdown on Monday.

"Kanye is trying to get better, but he has not been released yet because he and the doctors feel he needs more time to recover", a source told E! "Kim is overwhelmed but is doing the best she can", the source added.

Here's hoping that Kim's presence will continue to raise his spirits, and ultimately help get him out of the hospital as soon as possible, feeling healthy and like new! "Kim is by his side now and will be there till everything gets better", the source disclosed.

Kim Kardashian's blowing up the internet again - and she's not even on social media at the moment. While the condition could have been triggered by exhaustion and extreme dehydration from being on the road and performing every day since August, the article said "the problems go much deeper".

But, after she learnt of Kanye's disturbing mental state, she cancelled her highly-awaited appearance in NY with her family and rushed to his bedside.

Speaking previously, another source said: "She is just holding things down like Kanye did for her when she needed support".

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West never realised that they can spend one of the Thanksgiving days at the hospital.

The 39-year-old rapper was admitted to UCLA Medical Centre in Los Angeles earlier this week. Donda West died of heart disease and complications from surgery in 2007. Kanye West's personal doctor called 911 during his breakdown and reported temporary psychosis, report says - Los Angeles Times (@latimes) November 22, 2016 The Los Angeles Times told readers that Kanye reportedly was "handcuffed to a gurney for transport, which is standard procedure as part of a psychiatric hold".

She reportedly flew back immediately to support Kanye.